Here at the Childhood Eye Cancer Trust we rely on the generous support of our members, families and friends.
- Mat Cork of The Light Hearted Camera Company provided excellent photography of our 25th anniversary celebration weekend. His images will help us to remember this special event for very many years to come.
- The design and printing of our strategic plan leaflet 2012-15 was made possible by a team at LV.
- Ocean Florida have kindly donated flights to families whose child has been treated for retinoblastoma.
- Our "I Spy" campaign bus shelter sized posters which appeared in children's playhouses around the country was made possible by the collective expertise and goodwill of Digital Jigsaw, Boomerang and OMD Communications.
- The design, development and construction of our website would not have been possible without the dedication of the staff at Digital Jigsaw.
- We'd also like to acknowledge the support from the following professionals in helping us to develop our website content: Gerald Draper, Helen Jenkinson, Gill Levy, Maureen McCalla, Zerrin Onadim, Ashwin Reddy, Elizabeth Rosser, Laura Rouse, Tara Shea and Vicki Smith.
How you can help support us
You can support us by Fundraising or perhaps you know of an organisation like the Lions Club (above) that supports charities?